Wednesday, May 9, 2012

You Served Radio Interview

     Was interviewed last night on You Served Radio live! Troy, CJ and Wendy were all great hosts. If you want to listen in, I have provided a link. My interview begins about 65 minutes into the two hour show, but you should really listen to the first interview with military cartoonist John Holmes. And yes, if you had ever told me I would follow John Holmes on a radio interview I would have laughed in your face. Life is strange that way.
      I have no idea if I connected with the audience or not. Such is radio. My YouTube video got a very respectable bump overnight, so I am very happy about that!
      Listen in if you want. Pass it around with your friends. This is how this story will get out there!

You Served Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment